Shenzhen Grohsam Technology Co., Limited
Main products:Mobile Phone Accessories,Computer Accessories
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Huang Wumei
  • Company Name : Shenzhen Grohsam Technology Co., Limited
  • Tel : 86-755-83692763
  • Fax : 86-755-83035752
  • Address : Guangdong,Shenzhen,1419 A Stars Plaza Huaqiangbei Rd.Futian
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 518028

Mini DisplayPort DP to HDMI Adapter For MacBook Pro Air

Mini DisplayPort DP to HDMI Adapter For MacBook Pro Air
Product Detailed
Mini DisplayPort DP to HDMI Adapter For MacBook Pro Air Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and High Speed HDMI highest video

Mini DisplayPort DP to HDMI Adapter For MacBook Pro Air

Specification:

New generic Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Male / Female AdapterQuantity: 1 The mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a HDMI connector or cable to a MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a mini DisplayPort Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and High Speed HDMI specification (Version 1.3b) output Supports HDMI highest video resolution 1080p Supports HDMI225 MHz / 2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth Supports HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD) Powered by Mini DisplayPort source Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female NOTE: Adapter only works with laptops with Mini Displayport, please check with your device's output specification before placing order NOTE: Audio function is NOT supported on all models released before April 2010

Details photo:

Payment

We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow and cash as payment method.

Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store.

We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% shoulbe paid after the cargo was ready.

We never accept COD term and partial payment, no matter how big your order is. Please understand this.

Quality Check and Warranty

We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in good condition.

We provide 3 moths international warranty. You can get free exchange or repairing service within this period since you paid. We are responsible for all the charges and fees caused by exchange or repairing service.

Packaging

We usually pack our products by normal plastic bags or bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging. We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.

Shipping

Usually we use traceable international Express service to ship. We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, our shipping time should be longer.

We accept drop shipping and domestic pickup

Return and exchange

We provide 15 days unconditional return and exchange service; you pay all the charges and fees caused by return and exchange.

International Buying Tips

Never believe low price for famous brand products. Once you paid you only can receive fake products, if even you pay via Escrow or Paypal. If you paid via Western Union you might receive NOTHING. Never trust impossible low price and never always request too low price for good products, nobody likes to sell their products at cost. Please always remembr to permit your suppliers earn some profit.Never order too many products from the sellers you don’t know well. Please always remember to test your new suppliers more times by small order.If possible, please visit your new suppliers’ companies.NEVER Trust offshore companies.

Mini DisplayPort DP to HDMI Adapter For MacBook Pro Air



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.